2008年6月13日金曜日

yesterday


Yesterday, I went to clare with my sister, Yumi. She texted me and said let's go buy present for father's day! So we went there with my sister's driving, listening to Ellegarden:D She doesn't like rock music very much, and I don't like regger music very much. We have really dofferent taste about music which means we often argue what kind of music we listen to in the car=P But we often listen to my sister's music, coz you know, SHEis driving so.....I wish I ould driiiiveeee!!!!!!!

Anyway, we shoped around and found some cute clothes!! And time passed by....and we realised that " hey! we didn't find any good present for our dad!!!" We totally forggot.lol sory dad.
We found a cool coffee cup which is really neat japanese style. We hope he would like that:D
After we got home, yah I had to do my faaaaavorite homework, honors hooomeworrrrrk!!!!woooooooooo

Okay Iknow I had to, but I REALLY didn't feel like to....I felt really bad and decided to go to bet really early...=( But but but I waked up many times and just stupid dreams kept waking ne uppppp!!!!! I slept much but I feel like Ijust had one hour sleep.
Maybe my body thought "YOU HAVE TO UR HW MISA!!!! WAKE UP!!!".....uhhhhhhh


(214 words)

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

maybe he gonna love ur present!!:p
and....what about for ME!?lol
haha just joke. i know that u don't have much money.lol

when we have enough money, let's go to the karaoke and sing "i fell in love with the DJ" or avril's song or whatever.

can't wait the HAPPY SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misti さんのコメント...

mari
wht about for you?!
if i gotta enough money!hahaha

hey lets go out for drink, or shopping or whtever! lets do iiiiitttttt!!!!!!