2008年6月22日日曜日

Darts

I just got home right noooooow…..sooooo late again:O
I’m soooooo sleeeeppppyyyyy……..

My junior high friend called me last night…and we met up 2ish in the late night? so late ehh?
He brought two more junior high friends so I felt weird at the first, but it was sooo much fuuuun:D
We had no plan, so we just dove somewhere and talked about we should do fire works in that rain (lol), play games, or going to karaoke and that kinda stuff. Finally we decided to go to Round 1 and played some games and darts.
OMG it was soooo much fun to play darts tho!
I’m for sure that we were so crazy and noisy.hahaha
We went to McDonald’s in the morning and had breakfast. We talked a lot and crapped our hands, and again, we were soooo noisy:P
They were sooo funny, so now, I have a muscle pain in my stomache! I laughed out my loud too much=P
And now I got home.
Aaaaaaand definitely time to get some sleeeeeeeeeep.
Gooood niiiight!

(174 words)

0 件のコメント: