2008年6月5日木曜日

My Other Classes

My class schedule for this year is easier than last year. I don’t have any fifth periods this year and that makes me feel good. However classes are much harder than last year. And I have more homework. These days, I am getting a good balance for school work and fun. Now I know it is really important to have good balance of them, but I just couldn’t do that before. I had too much stress and pressure for my school work. And I made my self not to go out, just because I thought that I hadn’t should do. Now when I have homework or test, I focus on them, and I go out for having fun sometimes. When I go to bar sometimes, I see some people from other countries. When I talk with them in English, I always feel I want to study English more and more. And I realized that I love English at each times. I think that if I don’t work hard on my school work, I can’t really enjoy when I go out or something.

(182 words)

0 件のコメント: