2008年6月15日日曜日

My Favorite Movie







One of my favorite movies is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

The main character is one skeleton named Jack. He lives in a town called Halloween town. Everyday is Halloween there, and everyone enjoyed it. However Jack was getting tired of Halloween. One night he was walking around the forest and had gone to another town. It was Christmas town. Everyday was Christmas there. Everyone was so happy there and Jack was super amazed how great Christmas was. And he decided to have Christmas in his town. He learned a lot of things in the Christmas town, and made Christmas trees, snow, Christmas presents and more, but it was not that easy for him and all his friends in his town....

I love all the music in that movie!!!
They are sooooo amazing!!!!

My favorite song is “what is this” singing by Fall Out Boy which is one of my favorite band! That singing part is about that jack arrived to Christmas town and was amazed everything. I really like that scene.
I also like the song "This is Halloween" singing by Marilyn Manson.

Now, guess what that movie-3D version is coming back on the theator this October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummmmm I don't think I cant watch that here Kumamoto(T-T)sucks

Anyways I always watch that movie before Halloween or Christmas. I love those events the most! Well maybe everyone does=P
I can't wait for those! Too looooooong(T-T)
(234 words)

0 件のコメント: