2008年6月20日金曜日

Friday!

Finally! It's Fridaaaaaay!!
I bet you all are happy today! Well I hope so, because I am!:P
I don't know...what I going to write about....
Today I'm going to bar again!yay
I can see your face says again? Shut up.lol
That's the only thing I am really looking forward to for every weekend, so it is okay tho:D
But these days I think that I spend too much money ehh?
Bar costs a lot. It's expensive if you go there often, of course.
But their drinks are much much much better than normal Izakaya!
And they can make any drinks for you. Even they make one just for me!
That's the best thing tho:D
I alway talk with many people there.
It's just so much fun yo!
Uhhhhh okay now what I gonna write about agaiiiin.....
What are YOU guys going to do this weekend?
Do you guys have any plans yet?
I hope you have great weekend=)
That was like ending...lol

Okiiiieeees, summer is coming!
I am going to some concerts this summer!
One is of course w-inds.! I go to all their concerts:P
Their concerts are......Oh My God! Awesome!!!
Yes I cannot express my feeling about it! How great their concerts are. I just cannot.
I wish I just can go take my friends and see what their concerts are like.
Well go to their concert least once in your life guys!=P
Okay time is up!

(238 words)

0 件のコメント: