2008年6月19日木曜日

Random post:3

Today, I have only 2nd period, so I was so happy:D

Yesterday, I went to English school and had Robert's class, TOEIC class that day.
When I got English school, nobody was there.......I asked another teacher where the hell everyone goes??? And she told me everyone didn't wanna study today! And they don't like Robert, so they were skipping!lol ..u know she was just joking:P
but there were just two students yesterday tho. Everyone was tired that day for somehow=P

Anyway Robert also teaches at KGU. And he said he had class today, so I went to see him before the class today.
I was sneaking his class and siad heeeeeeeeey g'mor, how was your claaas? Were u been nice to students? hahaha
We talked for a bit, I know some of his students looked at him like who is he talking to???
I felt little bit weird talking with him at school tho.
And at english school, I met him again, of course and he said bring me chocolate or something next time!
and everyone started saying to me, huh? give chocolate? for me too! me too! me too!......lol
I like all the teachers and students there. They are always so funny and sooooo nice:)

Well he said he gonna have speaking class on our grade in 2nd semester, still donno which class he gonna take, but it would be funny if he would take my class! well hope so!

happy thursdaaaaaay.......yah right.LOL

(250 words)

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

thanx for ur comment!
i really wanna visit your English school and start to go anywhere...i mean English school,though...

have ya asked to ur teacher where is god English school in downtown?
i want Judy to teach us some class,tho!!!

seee ya tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:)

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
yahhhhh YOU should come and visit once!
or they have a LOT of parties so you can join any parties tho!
I gonna inviteya next time:D