2008年6月19日木曜日

Using the Computer, good points and bad points

I often use the computer at home.
The good points of using computer are first, I can play with many stuff in the computer. For example, I can download music, movies or games, or I can have fun with mixi, facebook and so on. I can also keep in touch with my friends using the computer even they live far away. Second, it is very easy to do my homework. I can save many dates in my computer, and the computer does correct my essays at Microsoft words, or calculate something for me. It is very useful.

The bad points of using computer are first, it isn’t good to use computer for my eyes. I have to take a break once a while. Second, I can’t easily go to sleep after I use the computer at night. Using the computer at late night keeps waking me up. So I should use the computer not before I go to bed.

I often chat on the internet, or download music, but my parents are always worried about if my eyes get worse, because I already have bad eyes. I use glasses in the classes.

I don't like wearing glasses, and it REALLY bothers me when I go to concerts!!!!!!!
woooo I hate it!!!!!!
So many of my friends say I should get contact lens, but im little bit afraid to wear that, and its expensive=(
But I have to get them before I go to w-inds.'s concert this summer!!!!!!

(247 words)

0 件のコメント: