2008年6月27日金曜日

Nothing to Write About...

It is sooooooo hot today!!
I came here by bike, so it's soooooo hot!!!

Uh...Idon't know what I gonna write about....
Yesterday, I backed home and did nothing though...yah I did have to do my honors homework, butI couldn't do that....so I texted yoshie and say hey, do you think that I can turn it in on Saturday? and she said she would too so I was so releafed...Uh I'm soooooo glad that she is in the honors class!!!

Ayway....Today.....I'mgoing to English school, and maybe hang out with my friend after that...and go to karaoke with my sister:D I'm not going to bar this weekend(T-T) I don't wanna waste of my time and money....! I I I I I I hate it when I screw up something.
Okay now what, I have nothing to write about again....3 more minutes left....:P

Okay! Do you guys know what next Wednesday is???
Yaaaaaah w-inds. is going to release NEW ALBUM!!
I gonna buy it on that day at Tawor record!
Go check it up yo!
Time's up!

(174 words)

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

i do not want any informations of W-inds.!!!

i will turn in my HW on Sat. i dont care:P
im sooooo excited to go to dinner w/ u guys!!!

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
noooooo i know you doooo!lol

I wont do homework so quickly.......
ahhhhhh i dont wannaaaa!!!!!