2008年6月6日金曜日

Blackmail

I red this book called "Blackmail".

It has two stories which are Blackmail and An Exciting Holiday. I liked An Exciting Holiday one.
The main charactor is Suzi and her family went on holiday to Scotland. First she was so bored because she didn't have friends there. Her parent recomend one guy named Matt but he wasn't fun and interesting for her. Later She met one guy named Paco but her parent didn't like him just because they never met him.But one night they was in danger because the boat's engine didn't work. So Suzi called Paco for help and he was really good with engine stuff. After that her parent liked him.

I like meeting new people at new place, so I liked that story. It made me feel that i want to travel to somewhere! I want to go to beautifull beach sooooo bad!!

(146 words)

0 件のコメント: