2008年6月6日金曜日

My plans for this weekend

I have some plans for this weekend:D

Today, I'm going to English school as always, and hang around with my teachers. After that, I'm going to bar and go on a date I guess...don't laugh at me.lol

On Saturday, I will do some fire works with my high school friends. We tried to do that last year actually, but we couldn't. That's because there wee toooooo much moskitors!!!!! And funny thing is that we bought some fire works together and tried to do some.....but we couldn't open the bag of the fire works.lol Really. We tried hard but we couldn'y, so we desided to do some next year which mean tomorrooooow:P
It has been a while since I did some fire works, so I7m pretty excited about it. And I do hope there won't be any bugs! i hate bugs sooooo much.

On Sunday, I'm going to pizza party:D Free pizza and drink yay! I looooove pizzaXD<3 class="Apple-style-span" style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">5000 yen left.
Do you think that i can make it through then?:O well i have to.

Oh I went to karaoke with Mari yesterday! It was fuuuuun:D
I sungmany many many avril's songs! Well maybe I sung too many avril songs:P But I love her songs.

(234 words)

0 件のコメント: