2008年6月7日土曜日

McDonald's in the Morning:D

I went to karaoke with my sister last night. yah again.lol
I was kinda tired and felled asleep when i got home after English school.
I had bad night....or should I say weird night....I mean....I donno:O

well around 2 in the morning, my sister waked me up.........yah I totally forgot to go to karaoke with her!!!
we went like 3 in the morning, then sung for couple hours.
it was 5 in the morning so we went to McDonald's.woooooo
I loooooove egg maphines and hushed potatoes.
It has been a while since I ate those.
But hmmmm I think that those in State were better than those....I guess.
I mean McDonald's in State were more oily and I loved that.lol
I love IN-N-OUT best!!!
u have no idea how many times ive been there:P

anyway gotta get dress so I can go out tonight!

yoshie, thanks for the last night, and sorry that i left damn long comment on ur blog.lol

(162 words)

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

there is no prob at all!
I was kinda glad that i could hear your feeling for love.
and i exactly have the same feeling. that was really surprised,though:P

cuz no one say "yeah!I've done that before!" or like that,u know.
most of ppl are like "god, again, just forget about it, and get it over!"....right??

anyway, i will write u at school!
we gotta talk many stuff,huh?:)

oh, i don't like McDonald's in State, actually. Ive just been there once! most of time I went to Sonic, Tacobell and Whatabuger!

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
ohhhhhh thanx a loooot and love yooooooou yoshie!!!(T-T)<3

yah eeeeveryone say that kinda stuff so now i even can't talk about that to my friends... is that same???

i dont think ive seen those except tacobell. tacobell is awesome:D
in my place, in-n-out was post popular tho=)