2008年6月5日木曜日

Foreign Countries

I will talk about the united state. If I save enough money, and I have tome to go to travel, I would go to the united state. I have been there for one year when I was junior in high school. I stayed the central coast in California. It is such a great place there. Whether is great. It is not humid like here Kumamoto. I didn’t have to worry about my hair. It is a coast, so it is very easy to go to beach. I often went to the beach with my friends at anytime even after school. It was so much fun. I like their foods too. My favorite burger shop would be IN-N-OUT. I often went there. I also like TACOBELL. I wish we had them here. The place I want to visit would be the new port beach. That’s because one TV drama is held there. The drama is the OC. My sister and I love that drama. We always talk about there. I would like to go to San Francisco and Los Angeles too. I have been both of them but I want to go there again, and shop around.

(196 words)

0 件のコメント: