2008年6月8日日曜日

Halloween Hunt

I read this book called “Halloween Hunt”.

The main character is one little boy named Nate the Great.

On Halloween, his friend named Rosamond came to his house and asked for help. Her little black cat named Little Hex was missing. Little Hex was scared of Halloween, so she ran away she said. Nate the Great and his dog named Sludge went to haunted house to find Little Hex. Sludge was scared of Halloween and he was hiding under the chair and sheet. Nate the Great didn’t believe haunted house but he and Sludge heard some weird noises and were locked inside. That time, he was believed haunted house. They could go outside because Sludge made a small hole through outside.
They went to home and Nate the Great thought what Little Hex could do if she was scared of Halloween. Seeing Sludge, he was hiding under something all the times. He got an idea and went to Rosamond’s home. When he opened her Halloween basket, Little Hex was there.
There was another clue. Rosamond came to his home with her friend. When Nate the Great gave Rosamond’s friend Halloween candies, Rosamond said she didn’t need any more candies, because her basket was heavy. But how it could happen even she was trick or treating with her friend all the time. Those are why he found out where Little Hex was. They were all happy and had Halloween party that night.

My favorite events are Halloween and Christmas. Well mybe everyone does=P
I can’t wait to go to Halloween party this year! And I gonna have Halloween party at my house this year so I’m pretty excited about it! But I wanna have party more early….I can’t wait for so loooong=( I love parties.

Until October, are there any cool events???? I’m pretty bored though.

(306 words)

0 件のコメント: