2008年6月3日火曜日

About my Weekend!

thaaaaaat's my original drink, misa special:P!
me w/ friend after the party:D
NARNIA: Prince Caspian!





Helloooooo guyz:3

I can’t believe it’s still Monday today…I feel like a it’s already Friday or something.
I went out too much on weekend this time:O
Weeeeell I haven’t hung out last month so that’s ok I think.
But I got soooo tired so I learned a lesson:P

I went to bar on Fri. and stayed there until 2 in the morning:3
Ok I know again.lol that’s why I spent too much money these days:S

Anyway I went to party on Sat. night.
OMG it was sooooooooo much fun tho!!XD
We had to dress up so I met up my friends downtown and changed ourdress:D
When we got there, there were already soooooo many ppl!
We had to sit really squished, and even some ppl couldn’t sit.
And many many foreigners than we expected.
It was soooo much fun to talk with them!XD
Some of them were so drunk and went crazy tho…:O
it was soooo funny!We talked about many many stuff. Sometimes discussed about some stuff.

God I looooove that.
And I was sooo happy that my friends loooooved there, too!!!
We stayed last like 3-ish in the morning.
We helped cleaning up little bit, we were exhaustedX(
Maybe we gonna go there together again sooooooon:P

I went to movie to watch "Narnia" with my friend.
Hmmmm that was ooookay:S
I mean it was toooo long, 2 hrs and a half!!
We had a couple seat so it was more comfortable than normal seats but we got sooooo tired….Well maybe some ppl haven’t watched and might go so I won’t talk about that story I suppose.
But ummmm I don’t recommend u so=S
After the movie, he took me a really nice night view spot and I was soo happy:D
I met him in the bar.

I have only 3000 yen left……
Gotta do some jobs this weekend=(sucks

I better finish reading The Great Gyatsby so c u guys in the class!
(323 words)

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
匿名 さんのコメント...

I wished I coould go there,too!!
seemed u had great day:)nice:P

i feel kinda wired, cuz i don't have any HW to do these days....right??
anyway, we have to finish Speaking's:(

tomorrow is your FAVORITE class:)
have fun on great THURSDAY tomorrow!I'll suffer from THAT teacher,though.....

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
yaaaaaah u had should came w/ meeeeee!!!
well ill ask u again soooon:P

oh i knooooow how u feel!
when i dont have homework to do, i feel like i wanna text u to make sure we dont have homework. wht a sick.lol

oh how wondeeeeerful that i have my favorite class tomorroooow!!!
god shushhhhhhh!lol