2008年6月20日金曜日

Hello Kitty nails

nail polishes and colors for today's nails=)
Hello Kitty nails!

Today I don’t have lessons at English school, and homework to do.
After I got home, I felt like I really wanna decorate my nails today!
I just prepared nail stuff, and started decorating my nails.
This time, the theme is “Hello Kitty”:D!
How do you like my nails:)???

I wish I could have more tools for decorating nails tho….they are too expensive for me…(T-T)
It always takes me a while to decorate my nails, but I can concentrate for really long time. I always listen to my favorite music and just keep concentrate. I get tired each time when I finish it, but I feel so gooood!
My motto is not using steckers=P
I always draw with tiny brush, and it IS so much fun!
Decorating nails is so much fun!!!
When I change my nails, I feel different:D


Happy Friday tomorroooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!
(136 words)

4 件のコメント:

haruna さんのコメント...

Sooooo cute your nails!! I want to decorate my nails!! Pleeeease♡

Unknown さんのコメント...

how cuuuuuuuuuute ur nails!!!!!:p
yeah i really love them:p
soo... how are you feeling today?
no homework last night. and today is Friday!!! SOOOOO GRATE!!!

actually, i cried a lot last night... that was really really sucks... ill tell you latter.

have a nice weekend:p

yui さんのコメント...

Hi, I'm Yui.F

When I looked your nail, I was surprised at it. Your nail is soooo cute!! I can't art like you. You are so clever. I want to do such yours.

misti さんのコメント...

haruna
thaaaaaanx!
i would be glad to decorate your nails! anytime=P

mari
thaaaanx girl!
glad u like them:D
yahhhh friday feel awesome!

yui
yuiiiii!
thanx for leavin your comment!
im really glaaaaad to hear that!
hahaha im not clever yo!but thanx tho!=P