2008年6月28日土曜日

Again and Again!

About last night, I went to bar again....
yah I know I said I wasn't going to but I did. yes shut up!lol
Isn't it such a good timing?
Uhhhh thanks god.
But it was sooo much fun tho.
I took 2 friends of mine, and they looked had sooo much fun as well, so I was soooo happy then:D
I'm for sure that we gonna go there again and again!
We had fuuuuuun talking with people there as always.
And we gotta some candies and little food on a house!
And guess what the guy paid for our drinks again!
Woooow how lucky I am!
What happened misaaaaa!!!

I didn't go to karaoke after that, cuz I helped closing up the bar passed 3-ish so....the owner backed home so....lol
sorry for my sis.

anyway hope my lucky days will continue though...really!
gotta do my damn homeworks. hooooooly s&%$.
bye!

(150 words)

0 件のコメント: