2008年6月30日月曜日

What I Think About Blogging

I have another web log site named mixi.
At the first, I felt little bit embarrassed about writing my blog, because I felt like I was talking to myself.
But now I kind of like blogging. On mixi, if I write my glog, my friends leave their comments on it. So if I have something that I want to solve, I ask about it on the blog, and my friends give me many advices with comments. And I write blog when I feel really down, or had really bad thing happened. My friends’ comments cheer me up always. Or I write it when I get frustrated about something. After writing, I get calm down many times. It’s also good to keep in touch with my friends.
I have some friends living far away from here, so I can see what is going on them. I have some friends who I have never seen face to face or even friends from different countries. But we are really good friends. I write blog Japanese and English,so it is also good practice for my English.

(182 words)

0 件のコメント: