2008年6月18日水曜日

Nakashan,LOL





Hellooooooo guyz:D
I hung out with my cool friend, Nakasan last night. We went to McDonald’s in Kengun, yah that’s our place:P

We haven’t hung out for little while, so it was soooooooo much fun!!!!
Hanging out with him is just soooooo much funXD He is the funniest person I ever seen!!!!!!!!! We talked about a lot of stuff and I just told him that I gonna go to driving school soon and talked we gotta go to Clare!!! That’s our plan for this year! We know that would be awesome!
And he just bought a magazine called men’s egg, I guess everyone knows that, and we enjoyed looking that. It was funny, because we always takes his pics like GAL-O (bad guy) ……lol And that famouse model was doing exactly same posing as Nakasan!!! (See in the pic above???LOL)
So, we did that again, and texed those pics to our another friends in Tokyo-we ALWAYS do that=P We loooove stupid stuff!hahaha

I had stomachache after we back home, I ate too much yesterday……yah I know I should go on dieeeeeeeeeet!!!! Summer is coming!!!!!

Nakasan and I made some plans for summer too:D

For today, I went to bar again. There were some people there and they were soooo funny tho. I love talking people there.

I have only one period tomorroooow!!!yay yay
See u guys in the claaaass!!!
(229 words)

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

hey, Misa! was up??
i just went to see a doctor and got some medecines again:(
hope im getting better anyway!
thanx for all!!!!!!!!!!!!

on that pic, he is really cute:)
you have greawt friend,huh?
tomorrow is your lovely day,Misa!

luv ya always:)

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
u went to doctor again?
are u okay???
i can see how u dont feel good these days so...=(
gotta tell him about that!hahaha
happy thurs.daaaaaay!!!yahoooooo!!!!!!

.....shut the hell uuuuup!!!!!lol

well I LOVE YOU!!!haha xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo