2008年6月26日木曜日

All About My Keitai

My cell phone is light pink. I just changed to new one two months ago. I love pink, so I chose that color. It’s Docomo, because my dad works for Docomo. Everyone in my family have Docomo cell phone.
When I got my own cell phone for the first time, it was about six or seven years ago. I love text messaging that time. I used to text to my friends all the time and could type really fast. But now, I really don’t like text messaging for somehow. I just can’t stand it when people text me just saying “Hey, what are you doing?” I really can’t understand why people text with those messages! I normally don’t apply text messages if they are not that important, and everyone understands that now.
I can’t do something when I text to someone. And some people apply messages too fast! So sometimes I get so frustrated and just turn off my cell phone. So if I see new people, I even say I don’t text message and am not that diligent so let’s change cell pone number!

(203 words)

0 件のコメント: