2008年5月9日金曜日

w-inds.!!!

Today, I gonna talk about my favorite singer, w-inds.!!!!yeeeeeeah!!!!
Ok there are three guys in w-inds. who are Keita, Ryohei, and Ryuichi. Normally Keita sings, and Ryohei and Ryuichi dance. They started to be singer since 2001,03,14. yah it's white day! So they always have some special events on March just for people join in their fun club! I love it because it's really dofferent with summer tour. This year, they have something presents giving! It was an awesome show as alway. Maybe I should stop talk about this show right here....lol
Ok I gonna talk about why I started to love them!
I was 1st grade in junior high school. I was watchig some tv show, and saw w-inds. first time. I had known their song, but I was surprised because I thought that song was sung by girls singer group. Keita has 5 octarbs! That's why I thought so. When I watched tv show, I just loved Keita, and I thought it is sooooo cool that they can sing and dance! I haven't have favorite singer before I met w-inds.. I just started watch their show, buy all CDs, DVDs, magazines.....everything! I was sooooooo crazy about them in junior high though. Everyone said to me you use too much money on w-inds. and someday u won't like them and through w-inds. stuff away! but here I am! 
ohhhhhhh damn times up!  

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

u are soooo big fun og them,huh?
u really know about them!!!

have ya seen video???
i hope u will get eeeeeeeexcited!!!!

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
yap definitely im a biiiig fun of them;p
of course i checked that videoXD
it was really good to watch their first concert, and remids me so many extited stuff!!!