2008年5月7日水曜日

Golden Week Plans

I didn’t do anything special on golden week. It was quite relaxing little break for me. I thought that I was going to hang out with my friends like every night, but I didn’t do at all. I just waked up at noon, and didn’t feel like I want to make up and get dress perfectly. Everyone knows that girls take such a long time to get ready! I just went to karaoke, and shopping with my sister. We sung many songs with eating snacks and sodas. I bought a new bag and I love it! It was quite nice and relaxing shopping I think. It was my sister’s birthday, so we went to nice Japanese restaurant with my parents.
Other stuff, I just used an Internet, or played games with my Nintendo DS. I have a lot of homework to do, so I did some of them.
On the last day of golden week, I feel like I want to have some fun! But it was too late, of course=(
Tomorrow school starts, and I have to go to school. But I have just one period tomorrow so I am happy about it. It was a nice golden week.

0 件のコメント: