2008年5月7日水曜日

Bland New Bag<3


I went shopping and gotta new bag!
When I found that bag, I just love it, and bought it:p
Isn’t that cuuuuuute?! Yahhhhhh I know it’s too cute!lol
Bland new bag, yay! I can’t wait to bring it to school thoXD

It was my sister’s birthday yesterday! Happy belated b-day!!!
I went to karaoke with her at 2 in the morning? And we were planning to go get some food and go to karaoke. I grabbed my purse and saw just 600 yen in it…….oh-oh. I went to my sister’s room and said “um ah….hey, here is all my money that I have right now……tehehe:p” Sorry, I gonna treat u next time!

I sung many many songs like avril, elle, zebrahead, and of course w-inds. as always!huh
It’s always good to sing with snacks and soda:Dhaha
It’s soooooo much fun to hang out with my sister:3 luv u!
Aaaaand I went to nice Japanese restaurant with my family. It was great tho.

0 件のコメント: