2008年5月21日水曜日

Frog Prince


I read this book called “Frog Prince”.


There was a little princess named Poppy. Her dad was trying to make her marry Prince Humperdink who is smelly and smug. Of course she didn’t want to marry that prince, so she said to her dad, “I will find a handsome guy by myself, aFnd I will marry guy I chose!” and she left her palace.


When she was crossing over the river, she fell down and lost her ball. She thought she was going to be big trouble, so she asked one frog for help. The frog asked her to eat dinner and sleep with her if he got the ball. And she said yes even she didn’t want to or she wasn’t going to keep the promise. When the frog arrived in her palace, she didn’t get him inside, but her dad was mad and he invited him, the frog.




At night, she didn’t want to sleep with that frog, so she thrown him from the window! And soon, she was so sorry and went to him. He didn’t answer, so she cried and kissed him. Just after that, the frog became such a handsome prince!! He was the frog because one bad witch made him frog until a princess kiss him. Her asked Poppy what he can do for her, because she just rescued him. And of course she asked him to marry her, and they did happily.


I knew the frog was gonna be handsome guy or something!:P
But it was cute story tho:D I felt bad when Poppy and her family were eating dinner which was frog’s legs:O!! And I cannot imagine to eat them….too disgusting…..ewwwwwww.

1 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

haha cute story ne :p
I wonna try frog's leggs <3