2008年5月15日木曜日

My Hobbies

One of my hobbies is decorating nails. I love to think about design for nails. Normally I put some nail polishes on, and art with tiny brush. After that, I put some articles on. I love nail pierced. You can make a tiny hole with special tools. It is so cute and cool. There is one shop which has so many pierced articles, and I often go there. I buy some for my treat like after I finish tests, or I did good work on something. I go to nail school as hands model. Being decorated is also fun, because I can learn many things about nails. There are so many things and tools for nails and I want to learn and want them. But it is pretty expensive, so I want to collect them little by little. Another hobby is making cards. I often make cards for my family or friends. When I give cards to them and if they like it, I feel so happy and great. It takes hours and hours but I can concentrate on it as decorating nails.

0 件のコメント: