2008年5月18日日曜日

MEST

First, let me say......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did u have an awesome birthday??? I hope u did:D!!!







Hotel room, good dive:P


Fuct Up Kid



Rooftops

I gonna talk about one band called MEST!

Maybe I told u before but they are my first favorite PUNK-ROCK band:D

It was 3 years ago. I met one guy from LA and we just hit it off. We hung out together everyday and everyday.
He was used to work for DJ so he knows sooo much about music.
He recommended me MEST, and I just love their music.
When we drove to somewhere, we were listened to their songs over and over.
Sometimes we had fun singing their songs at loud in the car:P
Now our life changed a little, and we can’t hang out together like we did before, but still, we try to make time to meet sometimes.
When I listen to their songs, sometimes they remind me about him and some stupid and crazy stuff we did together clearly.
Meeting him was something.
It was big thing for me tho.

Anyway that’s how I started to love Punk-Rock music!!
So the band, MEST is really special band for me.

The bad thing is that they already broke up before I started to love them, so I maybe never could go to their concert=(

I put some their music here. My favorite songs are Until I Met U, and 2000miles, but I couldn't find their videos, so check them out!
I mean YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM!!!:P


2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

thank you Misa!!
I had great B-Day:)

goooood job with Honors HW!!
yes!!!!but, next asssignment is coming soon....oh god...

misti さんのコメント...

im glad u had a great b-day:D!!!

thnx----that hw was tough....
uhhhhhh dont say thaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!