2008年5月26日月曜日

How I Study English

I want to improve my English, especially speaking skill. This is how I study my English speaking skill.
I have some friends and host families in State. I text them a lots! We are keeping in touch very well. I sometimes chat or call them, or they call me. Talking on the phone is pretty expensive, so we always use the skype.
I go to English conversation school three or four times a week. I love my teachers and friends there. That English school is very comfortable to stay. When I go downtown to hang out with some friends, I go to that English school even I don’t have any lessons. I bring my friends there a lot. They have parties often, so I try to go parties, because there are many native English speakers. And it is really fun to talk with them.
I write diary and write schedule in English. I write little letters or text in English to some friends of mine even they are Japanese. I always try to use or speak English, because I love talking in English and want to improve my English speaking skill.

0 件のコメント: