2008年5月23日金曜日

Eeeeeeeeenglish

I gonna talk about wednesday!

I went to English school as always, and I had fun as always:D
After class, I talked with my teachers and friends there. And I donno why but  felt soooooooo great when I was talking with them. I donno, I just felt, omg I looooooove English, I looooove talking English!!! And after I gotta home, I was doing my homework then I was looking at facebook. And my teacher talked to me on chat and said "heeeeey did u gotta ur question answered???", because I just asked some questions him, but he had another class and didn't have time to answer them. We chatted maybe half hr and it was sooo much fun. He is such a cool teacher tho. And and and I chatted another friend in State yesterday, and it was also so much fun. And and and and and my another friend in Indonesia( we went to same high school in State) text me and said hey i might go visit for couple week in august!!!!!!! and I was like a......wwwwwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaat?!?! I was sooooooo surprised and soooooo happy though!!! I donno she really gonna visit or not, but just that made me soooooo happy!

those stuff on couple days......made me really really happy and feel just like omg I looooooove English. I mean I know I love English but I just felt that again! Again, I love talking with people in English. Maybe I gonna call my best friend in State tonight:D loooove them love them and love them!

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

that's really great!!
i like talking in English,too:)
Im wondering which English school i might go....umm

are u going to go to Indonesia this summer? that would be really super cool!!!!!!!! take me there with ur money!

Unknown さんのコメント...

u really luv them :p hehe
theres so meny "looooooove" in ur blog.

well, let me say this....
i looooooooooooooove ya!!!!

misti さんのコメント...

yoshieee
i know u too:D!
im not going to indonesia well i hope i could, but my friend might come to japan from indonesia!!!XD
save up money~~~:P

mariii
yah i love them a lot:3<3
there are so much love, so i give u love you too:P<3<3