2008年5月13日火曜日

oh great....

I’m in pretty bad mood again.
This time….worse.
I feel terrible.
Something is missing.
I’m not satisfied at all.
I don’t wanna do anything.
I don’t wanna see anyone.
I don’t wanna go out anywhere.
I don’t wanna go to school.

I’m sad.
I’m frustrated.
I feel alone.
Yap I’m a “drama queen” again.
I’m like a “What do u want?! What do u want me to do, misa?!” Like that?


I get frustrated about wht I don’t even have to think about.
I know there’s nothing wrong with me. I know its all about u.
But I know I still cant get over my prob coz I’m afraid.
I know wht they say.
They all know nothing about me....and u right?
Coz I know they have no idea about all the things u hided from me, or all the stupid things u did to me.

I'm so sick of this stupid stuff.
I wanna make it through.
I wanna stay strong.
I know it’s just waste of time.
But I donno wht to do.
I donno wht I want.
I need help but who can help me?

0 件のコメント: