2008年5月12日月曜日

The Bird's Wedding, Book Review


I will talk about this book called “The Bird’s Wedding”.
It was such a cute story and happy ending which I love=)
It was about two little birds. They felled in love at first sight. The blackbird was the bridegroom, and the thrush was the bride. They are so nice and kind, so they got so many presents for wedding. They got beautiful wedding dress, flowers, wedding feast and so on. They were all great and every bird was happy about their wedding. The wedding was great; every bird sung beautiful songs and danced.
I really liked the book’s pictures. They were so soft and cute. I love that smell of picture books. I liked that they have a small music on that book. It was really nice and fun.

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

The cover looks so nice!

Rick さんのコメント...

Don't forget the "book reviews" tag!