2008年5月15日木曜日

Food and Food Habits

My favorite foods are Karaage, and Chirashizushi. On my birthday, I always ask my mom to cook them.
I don’t like vegetable and fish. I mean I can eat them and I eat them sometimes. I always eat main dish first and I get full before I eat vegetables, and I don’t want to eat them, because I don’t like them very much.
That’s why I always get canker sores. I sometimes get three or more of them at the same time, so I go to hospital or burn them with baking soda. It really hurts but it is the easiest way to cure them. I take some pills and applications for canker sores with me. My mom gets mad if I don7 finish up my vegetables, because she loves cooking and l make plans thinking about good diet.My eating habit is putting mayonnaise on. I put it on almost everything even rice or low fish. I can’t eat vegetables or fish without mayonnaise on. I know it makes me get fat if I take it a lot, but I vna7t quit. I even take little mayonnaise with me to school for lunch.

0 件のコメント: