2008年5月15日木曜日

First Classes

I missed almost first classes. I have been sick since Tuesday night, and having high fever. I went to see a doctor on Thursday, and he said that I got flu which is typed B. He said that it is really unusuall to have flu in this season. I was very sad, because I was looking forward to having first classes. It is kind of exciting to see new class mates, teachers, and how or what we will study in this semester. And I know it is very troublesome. I have to ask my friends about what they did in the class, or what we should do for next class. I am worried if I miss something important. For good thing, I am glad to have such a good friends. They said “Don’t worry about class, I will take note so that you can see it later. I will tell you about class, so just get enough sleep and get better for now!” That was really sweet. I am going to school on Monday, so I can’t wait to see them in the class. I am looking forward to having first classes for me!

0 件のコメント: