2008年5月3日土曜日

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

b-day card!

my sweetie, mari!


Yesterday was Mari’s birthday!!!!!!
Happy belated birthday, Mari!!!!!!yayyay


Yah, again. I said it like one hundred times huh?lol
But you know, birthday is really special thing. For me!
She turned to be 20! That’s huuuuuge difference for me tho.
I can’t believe she is 20 now! I mean I just turned to be 19 2 months ago!wow
Before her birthday, I baked cookies and made a card for her. I have been making birthday card from a week ago. It takes long time so I was making it little by little. Making card is so much fun:D
I’m sooooo happy that she loved them!!!!

After school, we went to dating party….oh shouldn’t I said that?:p
Members were nice, and I think everyone had fun that night. Good job, Mari!
After that, Mari and I went to bar. Yah that bar I talked about before. I don't know why, I couldn't talked with him (I couldn't feel I wanna? or something weird tho), my friend very much, coz we just stayed there for an hour or less than that, it was 2ish at night:p

Ok I gonna say one more time, but for the last time.
Happy belated birthday, mari!
Best wishes!


Biiiiig hug and kisses<3!!!>

4 件のコメント:

kazu さんのコメント...

Your birthday card is looking so nice:-)
I think Mari is so happy☆★☆
You always kinds to friends!!

misti さんのコメント...

kazu
thaaaanx, glad to hear that:D!
haha kinds to friends? thanks:p
u also are tho!

Rick さんのコメント...

That's a great card!

misti さんのコメント...

mr.lavin
thank you!!
i stayed up all night for that, so im really happy that she likes it tho:D