2008年5月11日日曜日

♥Mother's Day♥

winery

its sooo beautiful, isn't it??
Happy Mother's Day !!!

What did you guys did to your mom?
My sister and I already got present for mom, so we were planning to cook dinner for her today.
But my sister didn’t. We gotta little fight last night=( She said she gonna go out for a bit which made me really upset because I canceled one plan to my friends because it is mother’s day!!! Thanks god she got home soon after the dinner. Ok I’ll quit talking about this stuff, coz its all fine now.
Aaaaanyway I went shopping with my sister and we got bland new jeans:D and I went to grandma’s home with my dad and mom. There are couple swallow’s nests and some baby swallows were in there. They were soooo cute:D I tried to take some pictures but their parent maybe didn’t like it and I couldn’t.
My mom gave her a beautiful flower which it took times to decide and we were all glad she loved it pretty much. She said she plays for us every morning, and I was so happy to hear that. I was also really glad to see her being very healthy and happy.
After that we went to Food Pal. Its pretty near my grandma’s home. We went to winery as always. I ate wine ice cream and it was sooooo good. There are so beautiful roses there. These days my parents are very interested in roses and they are growing some, so we enjoyed them for little while.
For dinner, actually I HELPED my mom’s cooking:p I can’t cook and she just loooves cooking so…
She loved our present!!! We are sooo happy about thatXD
You are so full of love.

Thank you for always being there for us.

We love you soooo much mom:D

0 件のコメント: