2008年5月28日水曜日

About Weeeeeeeekend:3



I gonna talk about last weekend:D

On Friday, My friend who is owner of the bar called me after I finish lesson in English school, so I went to his bar by myself.
It was the first time to go there by myself.
Have u guyz been to bar by urself?!
It was good work...lol
So I was sooooo nervous and thought I just go back. But I had really bad day so I thought I need to go!!!lol
I called Mari and she cheered me up, so I could go:P Thanks Mari, REALLY!!!!!
I stayed there until 2 in the morning, I was gonna stay there just 1 hr tho.
I didn’t have money, so I asked him to pay that next time:P

On Saturday, I went downtown again to go to dinner with my friends.
They are my high school friends.
They are my awesome friends.
We always have a dinner less once a month.
We talked a lot, like about schools, friends, yah of course guys:P
yah girls talking!XD luv zat! It’s sooooo much fun to be with them.
I took print-club:D

And and and I went to bar again:D
I went there by myself again but this time, I felt better than before.
I met new guys and they were so much fun! We talked and had fun a lot together.
I loooove meeting new ppl tho……unless they are nice:P
And…I had really really really fun with my friend there. We have so much in common. We love same kinds of music, clothes, funny stuff, and just eeeeevery little stuff. Of course California stuff too, and that’s big thing:3
Oh I might go to that bar again in this weekend….Mari u know that huh?lol

I spend much money but I had fun anyway:3
That made happy Misa:3

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

oh now, i got why u r so happy this week, huh!! u should go there again :p i gonna go Minamata this weekend, so.... i cant go bar w/ u. sorry but... go there BY UESELF!!!lol

u know what i mean??lol


have fun ;D

misti さんのコメント...

mariiii
yah zats why im happy this weeeek!tehehe
im getting really better tho!

oh yah zats right! u r going to minamata!!!!
zats exciiiiting huh? huh? huh????lol
ill have fuuuun so do u:P
c u in da class!<3