2008年4月5日土曜日

Stew


Tonight, I went to English conversation school, and after that, I went to Mari’s new house:D


Her house is biiiiiig. I am sooo jealous of her! I wish I could live myself maybe for a month, because I know that I can’t cook.lol she lives with her sister, and her sister is sooo cute! I wish I had a younger sister…..
Anyway I went to grocery store for dinner before I went to Mari’s house. It was night, so I could buy some food with half price! Lucky me:D


I ate Mari’s stew♪it was soooo good. She is very good at cooking. We were going out tonight but she felled asleep.lol I waked her up couple times but she didn’t wake up. She looked sleeping sooo comfortable so I backed to home. That’s because I know we can hang out anytime we want:p It’s so much fun hanging out with her♪

School starts next week. I’m horrible at waking up early in the morning but I’m looking forward to go to school now. I can see Mari and other friends at school, and more English!

2 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

What kind of stew did you have?

misti さんのコメント...

I had a white stew with lots of vegetable! It was pretty good:D