2008年4月21日月曜日

Macdonald's in Kengun

at macdonald's=)
Makko with me
Nakasan's sexy shot!lol

I went to Macdonald’s in Kengun yesterday. Of course with my Kengun friends as always:p

First I met up Nakasan, he goes to beauty salon school, and we went to Macdonald’s because Macdonald’s in Kengun just started to open for 24 hours! That's awesome!!! We always go to Joyfull so it is goooood:D


After passed midnight, another friend who goes to art school in Tokyo came in Macdonald’s. We talked about many stuff like about our friends, school or fashion, and we were joking about stupid things. We had so many plans to do while Makko who lives in Tokyo is staying Kengun.


We always hang out in Kengun so we should do something like we don’t do usually in other places! We stayed there until 7-ish in the morning…I know! It’s maybe annoying for clerks, but we always do that.lol Oh we could ate some morning menu there! I really like their Egg muffin or hashed potato:Dhaha

I don’t think that I will have many home works or something to do as last week, so I promised them to hang out sooooo many times this week (cuz you know how I couldn’t hang out with them for couple weeks).


Anyway I think I gonna take off my nail polish and put just top coat for now.
It is so unusual that I have just top coat on my nails though! You know how I loooove nails stuff so I always have some color or art on my nails.
The reason why I won’t have some colors is that I will go to visit one woman this week. She was a top in the nail care competition in JAPAN last year!!!


And fortunately she looked my nails and kinda liked my nails. She asked me to see my nails with no nail polish on, so she can check if I can be her hand model for sculpture (I donno how to spell that…we make fake nails with white special powder and liquid. It's like extention nails not chips.) in the competition next time!

I am very excited about that but otherwise I’m pretty worry if my nails get hurt after I had some sculpture on it=( I’m doing hand model for one nail school but she was top in Japan!! It is really good chance though. I will think about it.......

0 件のコメント: