2008年4月26日土曜日

Last Hanging Out at Downtown

At bar
At karaoke eating ice cream
Nakasan singing funny song


I went to English school after school, and I hung out with my friends at downtown.

We took print club at first. It has been a year to take print club with them! After that, we went to bar.
We always hang out in Kengun and stay at McDonald’s or joyful or somewhere, so it was sooooooo exciting and funXD!!!

It was the first time to go to bar with them!

We went to bar which my friend works. He is owner of that bar.
I loved there though! The place isn’t so big, and not so small. Some chairs were cute, painted zebra. All glasses were also cute.

The owner, my friend is such a cool guy. He is much older than me, but it is always fun to hang out with him. We felt weird first, cuz I haven’t seen him for a while, but after talking about some stuff that we used to do, we were crapping our hands and kept laughing. The bar's other staffs and people were there were so nice. I was happy about that, and what I could introduce him to my best friends. I was like “This is what I need for now!!”.

I haven’t felt very good these days for no reasons just like Yoshie:p, so he kind of cheered me up and I think I got some energy. I promised him to go to his bar soon again.

After we left the bar, we went to karaoke. We used free time and we could drink or have ice cream as much as we want there. Nakasan, my friend sung many songs pretended be some famous singers like shonannokaze, Ayu, BoA… as always.lol He is very good though. We sung and danced some morning musume songs just for fun!lol

I took some videos, but……it’s too embarrassing to up them here, so I don’t think I will:P

We left karaoke like 6 in the morning, and went to Macdonald’s.
What funny thing is that we all got sore throat not by singing, by LAUGHING.lol
We laughed out loud all the time and we just lost our voice for a bit. We hung out all night, and we were tired pretty much, so we went back to home 8 in the morning.

It was last time to hang out with my friend for this staying, because she is gonna back to Tokyo, so I was sad when I said good bye to her=(
I hope she will back to Kumamoto this summer or maybe I will go visit her and other friends in Tokyo again:p

But we had soooooo much fun together all the time. We spend much money but I’m sure it’s worth it.
I am sooooooo sad that my best friend is leaving again, but this weekend is just AWESOME!!!


Thanks all that I have such a awesome friends.






2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Thank you for your comment:)
Your blog is sooo lovely than mine!
I think you have a lot of nice friends coz you're nice!

Actually, I worried about you a little:( There was something sad in you. But now, it gone.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend;-)

misti さんのコメント...

chiru
thanx for ur comment!
you noticed....!
you are...wow, i just thought that anyone gonna find that, so surprosed, and thank you. im glad u say that to me:D u are soo sweet!
c u @ school<3