2008年4月18日金曜日

Ru Oshiba is Coming!!!

Juppun ha juubun for the last weeeeeeeeek! (cuz I was absent last class...)

Guess what or maybe everyone knows about it, but Ru Oshiba is coming to KGU next Wednesday!!!!
I really like him and when I found a poster about him, I just shout to Mari.
Do you know his song? He released a CD called "Mottainai". My best friend and I love that song and we always sing that song with dancing at karaoke!lol Like "MOTTAINAI, ah mottainai♬"
He speaks English well and I am really interested in his life and dream. I can't wait to see him though!!! I am going to his lecture with Mari:D
I just text my friend who also really like him (that guy who sing Ru Oshiba's song with me) about Ru is coming, and he sounded like he was sooooo surprised about it! I thought that I am taking him but he goes to beauty school and he can't skip the classes so he just can't go to see Ru. I feel so bad for him:( It was gonna be sooooooo awesome to go see and hear Ru's lecture though.

Anyway I am planning to take a picture with him or get his autograph somehow!!!!! Hmmmmm I have been thinking about how can I do those.

1 件のコメント:

Futuristics さんのコメント...

NICE Blog :)