2008年4月18日金曜日

My friends

My friends are coming back to Kumamoto now. They live in Tokyo and go toartschool. They have been studing art since they were junior high school. We always go to karaoke, shopping or joyfull:D They are staying Kumamoto just about a month, but I just hung out with them only twice, because I got flu so I couldn't go outside, and I had a sucha busyschool week this week. It is Friday, so I can hangout with them!yay
We always hang out midnight, just because we always stay up. We talkabout many stuff like about friends, school, dream, stupid jokes. We always keep laughing and crap our hands=)
It is so much fun to hangout with them. So bad thatthey are living in Tokyo now:(
Once, I missed them sooooo badly and I called them when they were in Tokyo. We talkes a bit as always and that made me feel I have to go to Tokyo to visit them!! I had been having really bad days that time so I just decided to go to Tokyo as soon as possible.
I just called them and say "Hey guys, Im going there to see you tomorrow, can I stay over at your home eh?" They were like "Huh? What the hell are you talking about? ....Are you really coming?!" They laughedbecause I had a desition so quickly....
I don't have time so I'll talk abot later.

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

u have to put space between words:P
i really wanna go to Tokyo, but just shopping! i dont think i can live there....many people...ew!

Unknown さんのコメント...

u r so funny girl. hey, we should go to karioe someday:p but now, we lost VIP,,,so where should we go...?lol

Natsuki's place さんのコメント...

You went to Tokyo didn't you? You are so active!! And, plwase enjoy the beach with Mari.

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
hahaha im sorry but just that space kee didnt like tho!lol
i also love tokyo for visiting or shopping! not living.(

mariii
yah!!!!! how come VIP gone!!!!!!
thats our place huh???
we should go to karaoke in kengun next time:P!!
WE NEED KARAOKE!!!

natsuki
hey thanx for ur comment!!
i definitelly gonna enjoy beach w/ mari:P!!!