2008年4月25日金曜日

About Yesterday

Yesterday I went to straight back to home. I was so tired yesterday.
I didn't have lesson at english school, so I wanted to have little nap even I had enough sleep. But I gonna hang out out with my friends all night today, so I didn't have nap.  She is leaving Kumamoto this sunday. I am soooooo sad=( I gonna miss her so bad. So! We gonna have some fun tonight!!
Anyway I was using internet last night, and saw yahoo live talk. Do you know that? It is like a tv program which guest talk about anything on live. The guest was w-inds. last night. They are sooooo coo and hot.lol They just released new single CD, called "Ameato". It is mediam number and the music video is awesome! As always!!!:p Go Buy it Now!!! But it didn't have any dance sceans and it is quite unusual.
And they have been that program's guest for seven times, and it is the top.
After I saw that program, I saw Music Fighter, and there is w-inds. again:D  
Did anybody watch those???

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

ahhh!!! I forgot that you said to me to watch that tv program!!! soory :(

misti さんのコメント...

mari
u forgot? heeeeeey(T-T)
thats ooookay u have other chances, and ill tell them again:p