2008年4月15日火曜日

Back 2 achool:3


I was so tired after I finish my school today. I haven’t been outside for about a week except I went to see a doctor, so I felt my body is kind of heavy today. There is tons of stuff that I should do to catch up classes, and I was tired to think and figure out about that. Of course I was glad to see my friends at school:D The classes were ok, but Interculture Communication and English linguistic were fun though. Mr.Sato and Mr.Hori tech us, and I like their class a lot. They talked quite interesting stuff, and I’m glad to take those classes.


After school, Mari and I went to buy some text books and chat for little while. We talked about our high school stuff like we both tried to go out secretly and how we sneaked at home. I think that it is thrill and fun for now, but I was so scared if my parents find out. I had many little fights with my parents about curfew. It is so much fun to talk about reminiscing stuff.

I just finish my homework at English conversation school in downtown for tomorrow. I have four lessons a week, and I love the teachers and students there!! I couldn’t go there last week, so I have four more make-up lessons! For tomorrow, I have normal conversation class and TOEIC class. The teacher for both lessons starts teaching at KGU from this semester!! I might see him somewhere at school:D He is super tall, so I think it is easy to find him.lol TOEIC class is more grammar lessons and he always give us many homework……mean.lol

Aw many homework this week:( For big one, I have a quiz on Thursday at reading class. I have to finish my essay until this Friday. I will work on them tomorroooooow:p So many stuff that I have to remember and that CONFUSE ME NOW!!! Even I write down on the paper, I feel kinda weird until I finish them all……And I hate itX(

Tonight I gonna go get some sleep because it already passed midnight. I am soooooo glad I have a only one class on Wednesday, so I can study at that day!!!!!!!yay

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi!! thanks i like your blog too!!!
Yeah moving takes forever!! Thank you for commenting on my blog
I hope we can be friends!!! ^-^