2008年4月17日木曜日

Weird Feeling.......


Hey wassup guys??
I had a quiz in reading class today. I stayed up till 4 in the morning to study that, but I had couple mistakes. But teacher said nice word to me so it was okay.

I am so frickin sleepy these couple days. Mari said that it is time to change my life environment by Mr.Ehara:3

Today was okay.
Honestly I have been sad for a little while.
I mean I’m not sad, but Setsunai in Japanese. I heard there is no expression of Setsunai in English. I’m not sad, but I just feel like I’m kinda depressed, or I wanna be depressed. Does it make sense?

For one reason, I know I have something that I need get over, and I think I can’t do anything with it for long looooong time.
It sucks.
Maybe everyone thinks that I’m strong and already got over it long time ago, and I pretend be like I’m strong.
But I still don’t.
How can I get over it?
I’m not that strong about it.
But I think it’s not just about that, maybe?

It has been raining for couple days. Normally I don’t like rain, and I always think “what the hell, it is raining!” But now, I kinda like rain. I walked for a bit in the raining, listening sad songs and those made me feel like I wanna cry like I’m stupid. Hmmmm weird feeling.

I wanna go to karaoke and sing really sad songs and stupid crazy songs.

What I need to do is having enough sleep and seeing my best friends?
Oh I know!
I need BROWNY!!!
That little chewy brownies with white chocolate ice cream×chocolate sauce.


Sorry for the unhappy updating…..
Happy updating next time!

Ttyl:D

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

heeey what's wrong with u, misa lol I'm gonna listen to u tomorrow. dont be "setsunai" ne lol u will be daijobu!!!!

匿名 さんのコメント...

you know what? im the exactly same feeling as you do. I have been kinda sad, like bottom of my heart is punched by someone,you know what i mean? just like what u said, im the one who pretend to be strong and like im OK! but actually im not, at all. my heart is always crying, you know. I have to get over some serious problems,too. I have no idea what to do, and how i can forget about them. i dont know what u have on your mind,though,i just understand what u said...