2008年4月19日土曜日

Clare w/ my sister

white hot chocolate:3
new notebook and blue pen

I had enough sleep last night and I feel good today:D

I chatted with Mari on Goggle and it was so much fun:p
But I had stopped chatting because my junior high school friend called me. He goes to university in Nagasaki now. I didn’t tell him my phone number because ah……I just didn’t think I would talk with him on the phone. He is very good guy though! But he asked another friend of mine for my phone number and called me. Wow. He only talked about HIM like 1 hr and half!! And maybe I talked about 5 minutes or something?lol


I just can’t do two things at the same time but I tried for a little bit but I just couldn’t…..sorry mari=(
I like chatting. Chat is fun though.

Anyway I went to Clare with my sister today.
I bought a notebook and a blue pen at Mujirushi.


And we shopped around and I found a cute sweater. It is green and it has scull on it. I love scull=) It was sooooo cute and I wanted to buy it and my sister liked it as well. We share clothes so we always shop together.

But when I look that sweater closer and found out it says GAY in the really BIG words.

I was like a "wwwwwhat the……thanx god, now I can’t buy this."

How come they wrote something like that English such a cute cloth(T-T) it’s not the first time. It happens sometimes. Damn it.

We didn’t find any other cute clothes so we went to Starbucks. My sister had a green tea frapetino (I have no idea to spell it…) and I had a white hot chocolate and a chocolate cookie. White hot chocolate was good. I have a hot chocolate always in the winter time but white hot chocolate is not so sweet as hot chocolate and I liked it pretty much:D And that chocolate chips cookie was sooooooooo good, omg I looooooved it!!! Ok, it was little chewy but crunch outside with big chocolate chips. That reminded me my host father’s chocolate cookies though. He always bakes something and they are really goooooood.

Ok, time to go get some fooooood.
Ttyl guys, have a nice weeeeeeeekend<3

0 件のコメント: