2008年4月22日火曜日

Nails

My nails care stuff
Tools for cuticle that I just got last month!
My favorite nail polishes which are from ANNASUI, AYURA, and NYO. My nails after I care of them.





Helloooooo, guys:D
How are you all doing??
I feel great today. I wear hat that says “I feel great!”lol
When I was riding bicycle, I didn’t feel so tired as usual.
My teacher said good work for my essay. I was really really glad to hear that, because I worked very hard on it for looooong time.

Anyway I took off my nail polish yesterday. I just cared for my nails.
I put my hands in the warm water for a bit and covered with nice and warm towel. I massage them with some cream for nails. I treat some cuticles with tools for cuticles which I just got last month! I am so happy to get them though!! I didn’t have cuticle oil so I’m going to buy it. I put some lotions for nails and put base coat and top coat on.




I loooove decorating my nails especially art. It’s just so much fun!!

My favorite nail polishes are ANNASUI, AYURA, and NYO. ANNASUI's one have good fragrance, and the caps shape rose, so I really like it. Ayula shape tulip, so they have many kinds of pink nail polishes. I bought NYO's nail polishes in State, and it's really comfortable to put with their brushes. Of course I loooove OPI one (OPI is one of the most famous nail polish.), but they are just sooooo expensive!!! I still don’t have many many nails stuff but they are too expensive, so I wanna get them someday.




I promised to Mari that I will decorate her nails next time so I’m pretty excited about it:D

0 件のコメント: