2008年4月27日日曜日

Happy News! yay


Today, I went to see one woman who I talked about nails competition the other day.
I showed my nails, and hopefully she liked them:D And she offered me to be hand model for sculpture and I was so happy about that!
You know how I was worried about if my nails get hurts by doing sculpture, but she said it’s ok. If I will be careful to take off sculpture not taking off by myself, my nails won’t get hurt. Or she said there are some kinds of sculptures that it comes off early, so we can think about it later.
She said she gonna call me again:D

After that, my mom, my sister, and I went to Baskin Robbins! It was cheaper than usual. I had double ice creams which are strawberry cheese cake and double crunch chocolate. It was sooooooo good as u can see picXD

I got canker sore…..it hurts so badly(T-T) Don’t say “again?!”!……but yes, I often get canker sores. They always come from my stomach problem.

Oh I made my front-page image! It took hours and hours…but it was so fun though! How do you guys like it=)?

Aaaaaanyway we have no school on Tuesday (yay!), so tomorrow, I gonna work for essay after school! I will work early this time!!!

See u guys tomoooooooorrow<3!

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

ur new top-image is so cool!
i love it:) Im sure that it took for an hour and hour...good job!

we shold talk about w-inds. again!
W-I-N-D-S...w-inds!
yeah!

匿名 さんのコメント...

ur new top-image is so cool!
i love it:) Im sure that it took for an hour and hour...good job!

we shold talk about w-inds. again!
W-I-N-D-S...w-inds!
yeah!

Rick さんのコメント...

Great banner! Do Baskin & Robbins still have those cherry flavours from March?

misti さんのコメント...

yoshie
thaaaaaanx, im glad to hear that!
W-I-N-D-S...w-inds.!!!!!lol
it was sooo much fun to talk bout w-inds. the other day tho:p
it funny that u used to like them!
cant believe it!huh

Mr.Lavin
thaaaank youXD!!!
um i didnt see any cherry flavours there so i dont think they have it tho=( cherry flavours sounds grrrreat!!

yu-i さんのコメント...

I want ice cream!
I want ice cream!
I want ice cream!
I eat two Ice cream a day these days!