2008年3月31日月曜日

Hanami and new ring:D






I went to Kumamoto castle to have Hanami with my teachers and students in English conversation school:D
It was sooooo cold but fun though!
One of the teachers has a really cool camera, and we had some fun with it. With that camera, we could make ghost pictures as you can see picture above!!! Isn’t that cool?!

We did jug ring, and couple people climbed the Mushagaeshi.lol

You can see soooo beautiful cherry blossoms at kumamoto castle now!! I went there twice but I feel I wanna go there again!

Anyway I went shopping with my friend, and I found a very very cute ring. I didn’t buy it, because I never bought a ring and it was little bit expensive for me. After I got home, I couldn’t stop thinking about that ring! So I went to the shop and bought that ring next day:p I’m so happy now. I think that I’m gonna wear it everyday♪
And I decorated my nails too. I did it as a simple this time. My nails haven’t broken yet this time so I hope they will keep that for a while.

0 件のコメント: