2008年4月30日水曜日

A Monster on the Street: Book Review


I read this book called “A Monster on the Street”.

There are three guys who work as porter, and one of them was moving big black piano by himself. Suddenly the piano started moving by itself, because he was moving on the slope. The man tried to stop the piano, but it was too big and he had been on the piano. Some kids found the piano was moving, and saw one guy who looked he needs help. One kid had an idea, and he told his friends to take off their jackets. He through them on the street, and the piano got stuck on it. The man was rescued.

His wife came in and she was so glad that kids helped him. And they have known her. She invited them to have tea at her house, but kids didn’t want to, because she was known as such a horrible cooking. She cooked peanuts butter amulet and made them to eat. Some kids through them away from the window when she looked away. That was cool day to help one man, but bad day to eat his wife’s terrible cooks.

When I read about what one man’s wife cooked peanuts amulet, I was surprised….Ewwwwww! Wow some kids could eat that! I loooove peanuts butter, but I never wanna eat that! Helping people is great. When I help someone, I feel sooo great on that day, and think I wanna do that again and again:) Sometimes I get shy to help people, but if I couldn’t anything, I always regret about it. I would try not to be shy next time:D

0 件のコメント: