2008年4月13日日曜日

flu

Hello.
I haven’t updated for little while, because I gotta flu X(
Flu sucks. I have been sick since Tuesday night and had high fever. I went to see a doctor on Thursday and he said I gotta flu which is B typed. He said it’s unusual to have flu this season.

Finally I had no fever yesterday and I’m getting appetite. I have been absent for almost all first classes. I was so sad, because I have been looking forward to having first classes. It’s kind of exciting to know new class mates, new teachers and what or how we will study in this semester. And I know that it’s really troublesome to miss first classes. I have to ask my friends about what they did in the classes, or what we should do for next class carefully. And I’m really worry if I miss something important! Ahhhhh flu sucks.

For good thing, I’m glad to have such a sweet friends:D they said Don’t worry about classes, I will take note so that you can see later. Ill tell you about class. For now, just sleep and get better:D that was really sweeeeeet. Thank you sooo much, guys!!!
I’m going to school on Monday! I can’t wait to see them and have first classes next week for me!

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Get well soon!