2008年4月29日火曜日

Music I Like♪

I love punk rock music the most!

I listen to punk rock music from other countries. My favorite bands are Mest, Zebrahead, Fall out boy, Ellegarden, Simple plan, Blink-182, Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, and so on. I always listen to their songs to the school and at home too.

When I was junior in high school, my friend worked as DJ and he (remember the guy is bar's owner?) recommends me one band called Mest, and I really liked that band. That is how I started to love that kind of music.
As I say, I love punk rock music, but there is the only one group that I listen to Japanese pop music. That is w-inds.. I have been their big fun for about 7 years!! I have all their CDs or DVDs stuff. I go to all their concerts and it is my biggest favorite things every years. You have no idea how much I need them. I listen to their songs when I’m happy, excited, sad, depressed, or anytime. They always give me energy.

I can say they totally changed the way I am, and that is the big reason why I started to love music!

0 件のコメント: