2008年10月15日水曜日

Zebrahead!!!

I just watched tv program called "Best Hit USA".
Does anyone know that?
I sometimes watch it, but the guest was one of my favorite bands, zebrahead!!!!!!!!
It was the first time to watch them on TV for me, of course I see them a lots on You Tube, but they are from LA so I don't have that chance to watch them on Japanese tv!
They had a new album called Phoenix, and they gonna come to Japan to have Japan tour this winter, that's why they are on tv.
Aaaaand of course I'm going to their show for the fiiiirst tiiiiiime!!!!
Ahhhhhhhh can't wait, can' waaaaaitXD!!!

They were sooooo funny on TV, well they are always funny!!
I laughed and I was soooo happy to watch their new song with music video.
Such a nice sooooongs on new album!!
Go check it out~~~:D!!!

(145 words)

0 件のコメント: